HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presentations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mr. Terrific
Mr. Terrific

Synaptic Name : Ferdi47
Confidence Points : 524189

Superhero/ Supervillain - Mutant Identity Card
Sex: Male
Life Gauge of the Superhero/Supervillain - Mutant:
Presentations Left_bar_bleue0/0Presentations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 am

MR. TERRIFIC:

I'm Mr. Terrific. I nearly never go on mission, but instead remain in the JLA's watchtower, located on the moon, searching all day long on my giant computer for information about dillemas and problems that will interest the League.
When there are riots, problems, sightings of enemies, I give the location to the league, it designs a team for a specific purpose, and the team steps on the teleporter, to the destination of the problem.
I am the narrator of the RPG and the director of the Forum.
I decide the rules of the forum, the rules of the rpg.

Presentations 84987-76249-mr-terrific_super
Back to top Go down
https://dc-marvel-rpg.forumotion.com
Sidekick
Flash
Flash

Confidence Points : 6900
Confidence Points : 520328

Presentations Left_bar_bleue10/10Presentations Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 pm

The Flash

I'm The Flash. I'm the fastest man alive and I have lightning fast wits to match

Presentations 1371025822

Welcome! Don't forget to sign the forum rules as well! As for the RPG & Chatbox rules, everything is OK. Glad that you chose our RPG!

Meanwhile, your presentation has been accepted.

Presentations Accepted

You can either chose to start your adventure once you have signed the rules or go to the Superhero Academy. What will you chose? Wink

Mr. Terrific

Flash arrived in the watchtower and fell asleep. He woke up after a nightmare: the Scarlet Witch had cast a spell upon him:

"You may have befriended the other side, but remember where you belong. When the time comes, you will know on what side you will fight for." she told him

At that exact moment, she drowned him underwater. Strangely, Flash's hand was burning, and, when he looked at it, a symbol had been carved into it:

DC

Flash drank some water when he woke up but the dream haunted him. He looked at his hand and saw a blue tatoo in it marked of two letters: DC. The Dream was real.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mr. Terrific
Mr. Terrific

Synaptic Name : Ferdi47
Confidence Points : 524189

Presentations Left_bar_bleue0/0Presentations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:19 am

NEW RULE ADDED! Once I have read your presentation, I will edit it so keep checking it for news!!
Back to top Go down
https://dc-marvel-rpg.forumotion.com
Hero in Training
Hawkgirl
Hawkgirl

Confidence Points : 1000
Synaptic Name : Brett_008
Confidence Points : 519808

Sex:
Presentations Left_bar_bleue10/10Presentations Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 pm

HAWKGIRL: (Original Character)

I am known as Hawkgirl to most, but to my friends I am known also as Keyara Hol, daughter of Thanagarian Lieutenant Shayera Hol. I never knew my father and my mother never talked that much about him, what I do know is that he was human and for a short time he was a member of the Justice league. I have chosen to take up my mother's persona as the new Hawkgirl, both to help protect this world that I call home and to, hopefully, one day find my father.

Presentations Hawkgirl_by_JeffieB

Presentation Accepted. Since the original Hawgirl (Kendra Saunders) is still part of the JLA, I added yours to the Titans (I hope you don't mind). You have signed all the rules, everything is in order, so I'm going to say...

Presentations Accepted

As Kayera dreamed, she moved restlessly in her bed. Sweat was perling of her forehead and she screamed in her sleep. She woke up. The images were so vivid. The Green Goblin. He burned her leg, asking her to remember her side and origins, then, disappeared. She checked her leg. These two letters were written in blue...

DC
Back to top Go down
Hero in Training
Green Lantern
Green Lantern

Confidence Points : 1000
Confidence Points : 502200

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm

GREEN LANTERN

Hal Jordan was a Air Force piolet, discovered a dying alien named Abin Sur who had been a member of the Green Lantern Corps crash-landed his ship in the Californian desert. Selecting a replacement officer for his position, the power ring chose Hal Jordan for his ability to overcome great fear. The ring and its abilities were explained to him, and he inherited the mantle of Green Lantern. Acting as a galactic police officer, it was his job to serve and protect all life in Sector 2814. Hal Jordan has been Parallax, and even the Spectre before being reborn agian and rejoing the world and the Green Lantern Corps and regaining his title as the greatest Green Lantern there is.

Presentations Gl_hal10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentations   Presentations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1