HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero in Training
Hawkgirl
Hawkgirl

Confidence Points : 1000
Synaptic Name : Brett_008
Confidence Points : 519908

Superhero/ Supervillain - Mutant Identity Card
Sex:
Life Gauge of the Superhero/Supervillain - Mutant:
Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room Left_bar_bleue10/10Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room Empty
PostSubject: Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room   Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 am

When Keyara noticed the blue letters her first reaction was to try and rub them off. It did not work. She crawled out of bed and stretched before heading to the shower. She immediately turned on the shower and once the water was to her liking she stepped in. "The Green Goblin," she thought as she let the warm water flow over her body, "What did he do to me? Maybe I should try to find out more about him". Stepping out of the shower Keyara switched on the overhead heat lamp, as it was always such a pain to dry her wings. Once she was dry she stepped out of the bathroom and proceeded to get dressed.

Once she was dressed she moved over to the wall beside her bed and grabbed her trusty nth metal sword, which had been a gift from her mother. She fastened the belt around her waist and then sheathed the sword in it's scabbard.

"Another day, another one older and another closer to finding my father. First though I should find out if anyone knows anything about this tattoo."
Back to top Go down

Hawkgirl's (Keyara Hol) Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1